Our people and our passion are at the heart of our business and at the forefront of everything we do. At QMS, we are engaged, lively, courageous, and relationships focused. Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued.
No matter the role you may hold at QMS, you are guaranteed to be working with friendly, supportive, and dedicated people. We pride ourselves on our team culture, recognising and rewarding hard work and offering internal career development opportunities.
As dynamic and innovative thinkers in our field we are continually on the lookout for likeminded and genuinely enthusiastic people to join our team. If you are interested in a career with QMS please review our current vacancies listed below or contact us.
Account Executive – Independent Agencies (Auckland)
QMS are a leading outdoor media company. Specialising in providing our clients and agency partners with engaging, impactful and innovative advertising solutions across our premium outdoor media network.
Based in Ponsonby we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our friendly, supportive agency sales team!
About the role:
In this role you will work closely with the agency manager and will be responsible for providing high quality sales support to the independent agency base. As well as providing sales support there is opportunity for the successful candidate to lead some of the direct contact with clients. This is an ideal role for someone with some sales support or agency experience and looking to continue to build on this and gain some account management experience along the way.
- Provide extensive support to the agency manager and agencies
- Create client proposals and brief responses
- Co-ordinate and manage campaigns and provide post-analysis
- Setting up media schedules and responses
- Setting up and filing contracts, general sales admin
- Developing client relationships and increasing spend
- Face to face presentations and interactions with clients
- Assisting the agency manager in achieving monthly targets
- 2+ years relevant experience in a sales support or media agency role
- Positive, confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, collaborative, team player
- Keen to learn and picks things up quickly
- Able to demonstrate initiative and takes ownership of work
- Self-motivated, able to work with high degree or urgency to meet required deadlines
- Strong client relationship and communication skills
- Superior admin and MS office skills
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and innovative business. We pride ourselves on our team
culture, recognising and rewarding hard work whilst having fun along the way.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org